Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Back Yard



Being in Manhattan, the most comfortable place for me is Central Park. I always feel like it's my back yard even though it's enormous and roaming with all sorts of people. I like the smell of the grass, the sound of the kids (!!) and the quietness without traffic noise. It's not easy to find a quiet place in Manhattan. Less than 6 months in a year we can actually enjoy the beautiful landscape that god knows how many people work on to provide this oasis in this jungle.

Sometimes just think about I live in this condense part of the world does make me feel tired. Except the reason that I can be extremely close to work, I cannot find any other reasons why I live in here. It has it's fun time, however, the down time is much more for me. Does it worth it? That I ask every time I feel that I don't belong.

Does this city has a soul?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: