Thursday, February 5, 2009

Freaky time

I just moved into my new apt last week and I've been quite happy about it besides there's no heat in my room. Everything looks fine so far but my work place is starting having bad news.

Since we'd heard that the school is involved in the ponzi scheme, we speculated there's going to be budget cut. This week, I heard people are actually being layoff and asked to take a pay cut. Next week, the principle is going address us about the impact of the financial situation to us. I can't imagine losing this great job! The money isn't great but it's so free and all the time off! I'd never been able to find something like that anywhere on earth! What am I suppose to do if they get rid of me?? Should I be freaking out or just wait this out? Man, recession sucks!

No comments: